Friday 14 January 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! 

Having never been a blogger before I thought that the new year would be a good time to start, so welcome to the Morning Mr Magpie blog!

I will be posting new designs on here which will also be for sale in my Folksy shop so you can have a browse - please let me know what you think!

Now I have collected a few new tools in the year that I have now been making it, I'm trying to provide a good variation of silver & gemstone jewellery. If there's something you'd like to see in the shop, please let me know! I'm also more than happy to take on commissions for special pieces just for you.

I hope you enjoy the blog!

Best Wishes,
Sally x


1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing your new designs, and congrats on your first blog!:)

    Margaret (Louisa15)

    ReplyDelete